Need Your Garage Door Repaired? Overhead Door™ Can Fix It Today!
We’ve been working on garage doors for 80 years and offer superior service.
Schedule Your Garage Door Repair online TODAY!
Garage doors are the largest moving object inside your home. If you have a problematic garage door, it compromises the safety of your family and home. Overhead Door Company of Pueblo™ is a professional company you can count on. We provide you with quality service at a reasonable price. We offer FREE estimates on replacement garage doors and are spring replacement specialists. 24 hours a day 7 days a week we are your number one garage door repair service.
More Reasons To Select Overhead Door for your Garage Door Repair.
Here is a list of the garage door repair services our professional employees provide:
- Garage Door Installation – This includes the installation of a new garage door. Includes the door itself, the track, cables, springs, hinges, handles, locks and rollers. It is the complete service and installation of a new door. We inspect all the parts, make adjustments to fit your garage opening, and service all elements during the installation process. Plus, we check to ensure all parts are in proper working order after installed.
- Garage Door Replacement – The same type of repair as above except we include the removal and haul away of the old garage door and replaced parts.
- Electric Garage Door Openers – Service and repair of the electric garage door opener itself, including the lift mechanism that pulls the door up and guides it down. This is typically not part of the garage door itself and is serviced and repaired on its own interval. Typical service includes inspection, repair, adjustment, and lubrication if needed. Also, we typically inspect the mounting of the unit as well as its attachment to the door itself.
- Repair All Brands of Existing Openers – We carry a wide variety of parts so we can repair and service all brands of garage door openers.
- Garage Door Torsion Spring Replacement – A torsion spring generates energy by being wound around a shaft rather than stretching to provide lift of the door. This can be a very dangerous repair for an untrained person. We recommend calling one of our technicians to your home to repair or service anything having to do with your springs.
- Repair Off-Track Garage Doors – Service and repair of rollers that have come out of their guide tracks when the door is at risk of falling or collapsing.
- Repair Sagging Garage Doors – As doors and homes age, they can shift and move and sometimes this results in a garage door that needs to be realigned or reinforced. We will send a technician to your home to adjust the doors and to inspect the entire opening to make sure the door isn’t damaged. Once we understand the problem, we will fix the needed parts and make any adjustments to the door.
- Garage Door Panel Replacement – Sometimes a section is damaged but the rest of the door is fine. We can replace just one section rather than the entire door.
- Garage Door Roller Replacement – The guide wheel sometimes will leave the tracks. These can be replaced when they are old and have worn out or simply upgraded to nylon rollers to run quieter.
- Sectional Garage Door Replacements – Same as replacing a garage door, but in this case, is particular to sectional garage doors in need of repair or replacement.
- Garage Door Cable and Broken Spring Replacement – Sometimes packaged together since the cable is used to connect the spring to the door. They are steel and rust or wear out over time so we can replace these as needed.
- Garage Door Tune-up and Safety Inspections – Comprehensive check where our technicians will evaluate, make minor adjustments, minor repairs and lube the door. This adds to the life of the door if done on an annual basis.
- Planned Maintenance – Same as above but includes up to 3 doors and openers. This gives you peace of mind that your garage door is functioning properly and ensures you will have annual coverage by our well trained technicians.
- Wireless Key Pads – Sometimes the battery operated remotes need programming or repair. Our technicians can help you reset these or you can read instructions for keypad programming here on our website.
- Additional Remotes – If you are in need of additional remotes, our service technicians are happy to help you program to match your current garage door opener.
Further Garage Door Repair Services:
- We can be there today for your garage door repair needs
- We will schedule your garage door repair appointment around your availability
- All of our Service Technicians are licensed, bonded and employees of Overhead Door Company of Pueblo™ (not subcontractors)
- You get the assurance of getting your door fixed right, the first time, at a fair price.